Friday, March 23, 2007

I had a quick trip to Utah. We wen't Tues night and came back Wed. night. I love my new gps system that tells me how to get places. We drove straight to our motel with the bossy female car voice only telling us to make a u turn 2 or three times because we made wrong turns. My friends went to the Primary meetings and I got a ride with my brother to my Cousin Mark's funeral in Provo. Funerals are not fun or nice but it was nice to honor such a nice man. The fire department came and gave him an honor guard because of all the years he worked for the City. Mark's little sister Carolyn spoke and she sure did a great job. Mark was my age so that feels pretty weird. He spent lots and lots of time with his family. It really makes you think . Family is so so important!!! I was really thankful to my cousin Launa for doing all the work to get our family to have family reunions again so that I got to spend time with Mark not to long ao. On the ride there and the ride home Colette loved the radio station we had on. If anyone wants to make her happy put on lots of old love songs. Michelle drove lots of them time which made me happy.

No comments: