Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Friday through Monday, Becca and Rachel and I had a scrap booking weekend while we watched conference. We enjoyed comparing and building picture pages and visiting and we really loved conference. Last week I worked on a digital scrapbook on the California trip. That book came in the mail this week and it looked very fun. I'm not sure which I like better. The digital book took many hours on the computer by myself but no mess. The fun pages we worked on this weekend probably cost less but we spent almost as much time setting up and cleaning up the scrap booking MESS as actually creating pages. If I were to start over I think I would just invest in digital books but.... I don't know. It was sure fun working together. Aiden got into the act by unrolling stickers, scattering supplies and helping where ever he could.

No comments: