Monday, December 15, 2008











Life has been crazy busy since Thanksgiving. Each year our church group produces a "Creche" where they display Nativity scenes from people all over town. This year we had over 700 on display. I helped by typing the information cards describing each donated Nativity scene. I also sang in the Hallelujah choir. We sounded ok but the other groups throughout the event were so great. The Riley's are a couple in our ward who sing together and they always bring me to tears when they sing. I could listen to them daily. Chris participated in a youth choir and they sounded like they had been singing together for years they sounded so good. I really liked the bell choir from a local church too. I love starting Christmas with an event that focuses totally on the Savior's birth in a beautiful event.

1 comment:

Beth said...

They do this in Kaysville, too, and I just love it! This year, Scott and his family came with me (I can't get Alan and the boys to come with me anymore!) I'm glad you and your family got to be involved.