Saturday, September 20, 2008

On Sunday September 14 I drove to Utah to visit family. My parents celebrated 52 years of Marriage on the 13th. I enjoy visiting Ogden by myself every now and then. It is fun to be spoiled by my mom and dad and visit them. I got to Ogden just in time to join the monthly family dinner. It was fun because the Sips gave a Chinese party. Payden just had his last interview for his mission call which should come in a couple weeks. We all guessed the country he might go to. I guessed Brazil but I also think Thailand where both his parents served is a good guess. Any mission call is exciting.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm glad you got to come down and spend some time with your family; it looks like fun! It was good talking to you while you were here, even if we couldn't get together.