Sunday, November 2, 2008

Friday, October 31, 2008

OKAY -- I have been tagged! FOURS
4 Random Things I Love About My Husband:
I love how he is fun and funny to be with.
I love how he always learns and tries new things.
I love how he is always loves me as me ,whether I am at my best or worst.
I love his integrity. He really tries to do what is right, and honourable.

4 Jobs I Have Had
A first grade teacher
A speech therapist aid
A day care provider
A baby clothes factory seamstress (My least favorite because it was very very boring and I had to sit all day. I hate sitting still for very long. )

4 Movies I Have Watched More Than Once:
While You Were Sleeping
Mama Mia
Pride and Prejudice
Bride and Prejudice

4 TV Shows I Watch sometimes:
Chuck
Dancing with the Stars
Regis and Kelli
Heros

4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
Karen
Margo
Becca
Kyle

4 Of My Favorite Foods:

Ice Cream
Mexican Food
Sweet Salad (at Costa Vida)
Sugar cookies

4 Places I Would Like To Visit:

Europe
Australia
Hawaii
Greece



4 People To Tag:

Margo
Becca
Rachel
Kelli

No comments: