Monday, November 17, 2008

Terry and Debbie both in braces Sept. 2008

Wow I haven't written for a long time. My braces have been off for a few weeks now. I must admit to being a bit grumpy and whiny about the braces while they were on and the retainers are getting me a bit grumpy too. The retainers look clear and they can be removed so I like them more than braces but I really HATE bothersome things in my mouth. I sometimes wonder if I should have just lost the two teeth and had implants or something. Terry is much less of a whiner than I was about wearing braces but he is funny about what he will eat. If it isn't easy to chew he won't eat it. He hasn't had a salad the entire time. I've almost given up cooking for him because I can never guess what he will find to hard or bothersome to eat. Somehow he is losing weight because of braces. Not me! I learned to eat just about anything during the 3 years of wearing braces as a teen. Losing weight might have made the experience worth it. Rachel took this photo to show off our braces for our orthodontist Laura Lineberry. She told me she wouldn't take the braces off until we had pictures of Chris, Terry and I all in braces. The braces family!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: