Monday, November 3, 2008

Kyle just sent us a package so we have a bunch of new photos. Hooray! He didn't label them so I'm not sure where they were taken so I guess I will label them all "Elder Kyle in Germany" His letters all sound very positive like he is working hard and doing well. Being a missionary mom is still weird to me. I love it so much and I am so pleased that he is serving but I must admit I have a hard time wishing he were around at times. Monday mornings are the best because I LOVE getting his e mail messages! I think this Thanksgiving the Internet may be very high on my list of things I am thankful for. It is so nice to get news so quickly. I know that he wrote me today and today things are well. When my brother Brad served in Thailand I think it took 3 weeks for mail to arrive. I love the Internet!

No comments: