Sunday, August 23, 2009





It is so HOT here. It was over 108 degrees hot yesterday. That makes it so hard to be outside in wow. I just can't really stand it at all. I am going to help at the diabetes day camp so I will be outside all day. Chris has youth conference at the same time so he can't help with me so I feel a bit sad about that. It would be way more fun if he could come with me. I didn't help a bit with the cub scout day camp because we were in Mexico at that time. I must admit that I didn't miss it. These three days will be plenty of day camp for the summer. Diabetes camp is great because companys donate materieals and activities. I do have to check the boys blood though so that part isn't really great but I guess I will do fine. I will have 6- 5 and 6 year old boys

We had a rather pleasent time celebrating Becca's birthday. We shopped for some clothes for her and Rachel (Rachel has grown out of all of her's with her baby belly. ) Then we ate Mexican food and went to see the latest Harry Potter movie. You will have to catch that one when you get home. It was pretty good. There was a bit of humor I liked but less action than the book had. There sure haven't been a lot of must see movies lately. Aiden didn't go to the movie with us but he did go to dinner. He does love Mexican food.

No comments: