Sunday, August 23, 2009

Well this week was pretty crazy. I went to Boise every single day. Wow that is hard. I think it must be pretty hard for people to work a full day and drive so far every day. I think maybe I would have done better if I had worked in a nice airconditioned place but I was outside helping with the diabetes day camp. It was pretty fun I guess but Chris couldn't help because he was at youth conference they had in Boise State. I didn't like doing it by myself so much. It would have been better if it had been a bit cooler. 103 degrees again all week. HOT HOT HOT!!! We did activities and went to the zoo and learned how to wash hands well and how to eat healthy foods. One little boy got down to 40 blood glucose and I have been having nightmares about that ever since. I should have recognized he was low! He had a cookie and was fine but it upset me a bit!

Grandma and Grandpa Littlefield stayed with us Thurs and Friday nights. They came up to go to Nicole Durrance's wedding reception. Saturday we went to Tiffany Robbins reception. IT is weding time around here I guess.

No comments: