Sunday, August 23, 2009







Mom, Dad, Rachel and I drove to Fish Lake for the yearly Littlefield reunion. We stayed in Loa, Utah in a barn which hs been turned in to a little motel. Rachel got sick at night but during the day we enjoyed visiting with the Littlefield relatives. We walked very near some deer and had a very nice time.

Our trip to Vegas was fun but also a bit disappointing and very very HOT. The night we got there we all went to to the lazy river swimming pool and even grandma got in and went around the water on an inner tube. Rachel and I were pretty angry with ourselves for not bringing a camera to get a photo of that. Grandma liked it but she didn't go again. The second night there we went to see Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian. I love Phantom I could see it many nights in a row and still enjoy it. I love the colors and the music and the special effects. The second day we went to the temple. Wow it is so pretty. It feels really good to go to the temple away from the bad things so easy to find in Vegas. We hurried back from the temple in time to go see Donny and Marie. Every place in Vegas is so far to walk. Mom had to walk all that way to the Flamingo stage and we found a sign saying the show was cancelled. Boy I felt bad. Grandma really felt bad. Luckily, though they had a few tickets left to the Lion King It was great. I enjoyed all the interesting artistic costumes and sets. We didn't get to sit together since we bought the tickets right before the show started and things were sold out except for single seats. Rachel preferred seeing that over Donny and Marie anyway. It was kind of cool during Phantom when they had the fireworks and loud music her baby jumped around. I'm not sure if she liked the noises or hated them. The drive home from Vegas to Mountain Home felt like it took forever!!!!

1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

I'm with Rachel, Lion King sounds so wonderful. I've always wanted to see that. I do remember someone really liked Donny when she was a teenager...hum must have been Debbie.